AudiFlex Gold is one of our most popular cables, and an excellent analog audio cable choice for connecting any of your home audio components to home theater receivers, home theater amplifiers, preamps, distribution amplifiers, and TVs. Ideal also for car audio interconnects, short patch cables, hi-fi transistor gear, and performance and even stage use.
AudiFlex Gold cable pairs, with gold-tipped optimal RCA connectors, are hand made with silver bearing premium solder, right here in our Hudson River Valley Guild Shop. These paired cables are matched, L/R channel, and are non-directional.
Audiflex Gold for Pure Sound
- Highest quality audio cable with gold tipped RCA connectors, hand soldered in our Hudson River Valley Guild Shop
- Unbeatable silver bearing solder assembly
- Matched Pairs, L/R channel, non-directional
Audiflex Gold for Pure Performance
- 18AWG Oxygen Free copper cable selected for low capacitance and resistance as well as flexibility and expanded frequency response
- Shield: >92% Bare Copper High Density Braid and Carbon Sleeve.
- Unique polyvinyl carbon inner shield to reduce amplification noise
- Polyethylene dielectric for low capacitance and resistance
- Conductor DC Resistance: <5.6 ohms/1000 ft.
- Shield DC Resistance: <7.6 ohms/1000 ft.
- Nominal Capacitance: 49.0 pF/ft at 1KHz
Audiflex Gold for Pure Style
- Deep garnet red & onyx black cables, safeguarded with RiverSlinx™ Gold FX mesh