"I just received my new cables today. Wow! They are doing exactly what I wanted. I can take the plug from one guitar to another guitar without turning off the amp and without any popping or crackling—just silence! It's doing just what you said it would. And, I even got a 'birth certificate.' So thanks!!! I really appreciate it." - With Sincere Appreciation, Michael Armes
Our APX-Pro Silent Guitar cables are handcrafted with extremely low capacitance, low-loss, flexible, stranded conductor music cable, and Neutrik "No-Pop" Silent 1/4" phone connectors for completely noiseless hook-ups.
APX-Pro Guitar Cable for Pure Sound
- Extremely low capacitance and low-loss stranded conductor minimizes cable attenuation and transient loss.
- Full-coverage copper braid shield and noise reducing PVC tape achieve excellent noise rejection, durability, and minimal handling noise.
- Made with a Neutrik "No-Pop" Silent connector for automatic noiseless connections, and a Neutrik Black and Gold connector!
- Unbeatable silver bearing solder hand assembly
APX-Pro Guitar Cable for Pure Performance
- Conductor: 20AWG, 41x36 stranded TC copper conductors for supple flexibility
- Shield: >95% BC Braid Shield, with PVC Tape for noise rejection
- Capacitance: Low 32 pF/ft.
- Conductor DC Resistance: 10.0 ohms/1000'
- Lead and Cadmium Free PVC jacket, RoHS compliant
- Neutrik TS SILENT PLUG phone connectors automatically mutes (shorts) an instrument cable to avoid pops and squeals when changing the instrument under load. The integrated gold contact reed switch is activated by a spring-loaded magnetic sleeve that un-shorts the contacts only when the jack is fully mated. The switch is hermetically sealed, and is rated for at least 10,000 mating cycles
APX-Pro Guitar Cable for Pure Style
- A single matte black cable, safeguarded with RiverSlinx™ Gold FX mesh