This iPod-compatible Stereo Connector Cable allows you to play music from your device to your Audiphile Audio rack, Home Theater, Commercial House Audio System, or any Home or Pro Audio gear. It's hand made using premium thin profile, dual pair balanced audio cable and meticulously hand soldered Mini Stereo Plugs and RCA connectors. The cable itself utilizes flexible stranded 24 AWG tinned-copper conductors, bonded foil shield, and highest-quality polyethylene insulation for superior noise rejection!
The Stereo Mini end of this breakout cable is compatible with all devices that use a standard mini headphone jack, including all current smart phones, tablets, and MP3 players; and the high quality gold RCA connectors are perfect for any stereo audio or aux audio inputs.
iPod Breakout for Pure Sound
- Thin Profile Dual Pair 24 AWG balanced audio cable
- Hand-soldered, high quality Stereo Mini Plug
- Hand-soldered high performance RCA Connectors
iPod Breakout for Pure Performance
- Low Attenuation, # Low Crosstalk (dual-pair) cable
- Low Capacitance - 28 pF/ft between conductors
- Conductor DC Resistance - 23.8 ohms/1000'
- CM Riser Rated cable
iPod Breakout for Pure Style
- Safeguarded with RiverSlinx™ Gold FX mesh
- RCA Connector End color coded left and right channel