These 3 channel RGB component video cables provide all the performance advantages of component video over composite video or Y/C (S-Video). The choice for outstanding color accuracy and picture detail for analog or serial digital equipment featuring component video connections. Ideal for connections to home theater receivers, progressive-scan DVD
VPX Pro Series 3 for Pure Sound
- Top Quality extremely flexible coax in 3 channels: red, green, blue
- Low loss foam polyethylene dielectric and dual shields
- Your choice of True 75 ohm impedance matched gold tipped Canare connectors: RCA-RCA (most common), BNC-BNC, BNC-RCA
- Exceptionally flexible, 3 channel RGB
VPX Pro Series 3 for Pure Performance
- Conductor DC Resistance: <17.1 ohms/1000 ft.
- Shield DC Resistance: <4.3 ohms/1000 ft.
- Capacitance: 17 pF/ft.
- Nominal Impedance: True 75 ohms
- Nominal Loss: 3.7 db/100ft at 135 MHz
- 100% foil shield and >91% braid shield
- 22 AWG solid annealed copper conductor
VPX Pro Series 3 for Pure Style
- A single onyx black cable, safeguarded with RiverSlinx™ Gold FX mesh