DigiFlex Gold Pro XLR Cables offer unparalleled AES/EBU digital audio transport, bar none.
The AES/EBU standard requires impedance of 110-ohms, greatly reducing the possibility of a mismatch between audio source and cable. This is the cable for your transport and D/A converter for AES/EBU systems as well as for digital dubbing and digital audio workstations that require AES/EBU XLR input/output.
DigiFlex Gold Pro XLR is also great for use in pairs over long runs, given its superior resistance to noise and outstanding mechanical ability, as well as unsurpassed performance for all balanced analog audio applications.
Digiflex Gold Pro for Pure Sound
- The most uniform impedance cable ever made for balanced digital or analog transmission
- Neutrik XLR connectors with gold contacts
- Tested at 20x the highest digital frequency, 250x the highest analog frequency
- Twisted pair cable with unique polyethylene filler rods to ensure accurate 110 ohm impedance at any length
Digiflex Gold Pro for Pure Performance
- Shield: >95% Braided copper.
- Conductor DC Resistance: <10.1 ohms/1000 ft.
- Shield DC Resistance: <4.3 0hms/1000 ft.
- Nominal Impedance: True 110 ohms.
- Capacitance: 14.6 pF/ft.
- Maximum AES/EBU length: 1,180'
Digiflex Gold Pro for Pure Style
- A single sapphire blue cable, safeguarded with RiverSlinx™ Gold FX mesh