This iPod-compatible Stereo Interconnect Cable allows you to play music from your device to your Computer, Audiphile Audio rack, Home Theater, Commercial House Audio System, or any Home or Pro Audio gear that has Mini Plug audio input. It's hand made using super-flexible, thin profile, single-pair Flexygy balanced audio cable and meticulously hand soldered Mini Stereo Plugs. The cable features 24 AWG, 41 strand copper conductors, and amazingly flexible, high-density Spiral tinned-copper braid shield, for extremely low handling noise performance!
The Stereo Mini ends of this cable are compatible with all devices that use a standard mini headphone jack, including all current smart phones, tablets, and MP3 players; and interconnect with any Mini balanced stereo audio port.
iPod Breakout for Pure Sound
- Made with Flexygy 24 AWG, 41 strand balanced audio cable
- Special high-density spiral braid shield
- Hand-soldered, high quality Stereo Mini Plugs
iPod Breakout for Pure Performance
- Low Attenuation cable
- Low Capacitance - 57 pF/ft between conductors
- Conductor DC Resistance - 14 ohms/1000'
- Shield DC Resistance - 11.5 ohms/1000'
iPod Breakout for Pure Style
- Safeguarded with RiverSlinx™ Gold FX mesh