These heftier, 18 AWG coax, 3 channel RGB component video cables are perfect for long runs and serious performance applications, with even greater advantages over composite video or Y/C (S-Video), than our VPX-Pro 3's. These beauties will ensure added color accuracy combined with the added detail you need. Ideal for connections to high-end home theater receivers, progressive-scan DVD players, direct view HDTV, LCD video projectors, and plasma displays. Choose the added value of the heavier coax of VPX-PRO 3 PLUS.
VPX Pro 3 Plus for Pure Sound
- Finest, heavy duty, 18 AWG solid annealed copper coax, in 3 channels : red, green, blue.
- Low loss foam polyethylene dielectric and dual shields
- Your choice of true impedance matched 75- ohm gold tipped Canare RCA to RCA, BNC to BNC, or RCA to BNC
VPX Pro 3 Plus for Pure Performance
- 100% Foil Shield, >93% Braid Shield coverage
- Conductor DC Resistance: 7.1 ohms/1,000 ft.
- Shield DC Resistance: <2.1 ohms/1,000 ft.
- Capacitance: 17 pF/ft.
- Nominal Impedance: True 75 ohms
- Nominal Loss: 2.5 dB/100 ft at 135 MHz
- Non- directional
VPX Pro 3 Plus for Pure Style
- Deep onyx black and safeguarded with RiverSlinx TM Gold FX