The King of 5 Channel Component Video! Designed for today and for next generation HDTV applications as well as for serial digital video, component analog, hi-resolution video projection, computer graphics and any RGB(HV) input/output applications. 18 AWG coax, 5 channel RGB(HV) cable guarantee lower attenuation even in the longest runs. You cannot buy a better 5 channel component cable!
VPX Pro 5 Plus for Pure Sound
- The very best, heavy duty, 18 AWG solid annealed copper coax, in 5 channels: red, green, blue, white & yellow
- Low loss foam polyethylene dielectric and dual shields
- Your choice of true impedance matched 75- ohm gold tipped Canare RCA to RCA, BNC to BNC, or RCA to BNC connectors
VPX Pro 5 Plus for Pure Performance
- 100% Foil Shield, >93% Braid Shield coverage
- Conductor DC Resistance: 7.1 ohms/1,000 ft.
- Shield DC Resistance: <2.1 ohms/1,000 ft.
- Capacitance: 17 pF/ft.
- Nominal Impedance: True 75 ohms
- Nominal Loss: 2.5 dB/100 ft at 135 MHz
- Non- directional
VPX Pro 5 Plus for Pure Style
- Regally robed in onyx black and safeguarded with River Slinx TM Gold FX